Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
All orders of physical goods will be shipped via USPS within one or two business days after receipt of the balance of the order. Orders received on Friday, after 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time, will be shipped on Monday. Items shipped may be delivered between five to seven business days from ship date to United States addresses. Additional shipping fees may apply to international addresses.
Edifide.com memberships grants access to protected areas of the site, and grants permission to download media; all of which are non-tangible digital goods; therefore WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. If you are in doubt purchasing a membership, please contact us and we will try to answer any question you may have.
Physical goods received from Edifide.com are subjected to our shipping policy. Further more, refunds will not be issued for physical products purchased from edifide.com or edifide.bandcamp.com. If you receive a damaged item from edifide.com please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will compensate you accordingly based on the individual situations.
Note: Edifide.com and Edifide.bandcamp.com does not accept returns on products that were not purchased via this website.
Edifide.com Memberships works as a monthly membership subscription ($4.99/month) or a yearly membership subscription ($29.99/month). Please take note that all subscriptions will be automatically renewed at the end of your subscription period, by our merchant (PayPal). If you wish to cancel your subscription please visit your paypal subscriptions page on paypal.com and cancel it yourself at least 48 hours before your next scheduled subscription payment. We will not refund automatic renewals unless it’s a billing error on our part.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Edifide.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Edifide.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Edifide.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Edifide.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a Membership credentials with or without notice. Prices of all memberships are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the site.
- The materials on Edifide.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Edifide.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Edifide.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Edifide.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Edifide.com’s Internet site, even if Edifide.com or a Edifide.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Edifide.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Edifide.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Edifide.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Edifide.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Edifide.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Edifide.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Edifide.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.